Monday, August 27, 2012

OMG!! REALLY? ....

So I decided to "update" to the new "version" of blogger...I can tell I do not like it already.....How do you logout? Or are we just forever signed in?   And most of all how do you add pictures???? Can't even find spell check?????  ACK!!!!  Sheesh.....I am used to the "Timeline" on Facebook....anyhow....Still no job.....Got another "reject you are not good enough to work here notice"  I don't know why...maybe its my credit rating....its kinda bad....ONLY because I have been out of work since 2010.......NOT because I purposly quit paying my bills.....and am "unreliable....Personally I don't think they should be looking at that my self but......I read that somewhere....and if that is the case I AM F****D !   Can't pay bills because  I have no job...can't get job because I can't pay bills.....ain't that a kick in the pants...So yes I am still discouraged and depressed.....and worried. Told my neighbor next door if things get to bad I am moving in with him and be his housekeeper...lol..He said sure....lol...
So anyway till I find a job and to coninue to get my weekly allowance...from unemployment I am working on Keytrain..something for National Career Readiness Certificate....get this

What is the National Career Rediness Certificate?
Aportable,nationally recognized credential that "validates" MASERY OF EMPLOYABLITY SKILLS..in 3 areas that are found in in almost every job
reading
locating information
and the worst.....MATH
TO me it is a test that will screw up  your life....I think it will just tell who ever that you are stupid....and not hire you...I your "Grade " is not "High" enough,even for one of the catagories.... I am one of those people who are smart but..not on paper...you know what I mean?     I am having trouble (BIG TIME) in math.....adding and subtracting fraction with different denominators....I will have a nervous break down soon so if my writing here starts to make less sense than it already does...you know why.....
anywho.....Thats what's going on in my little corner


Later

2 comments:

jack69 said...

Bucko has a post today on rejection. A couple times when I was not working for myself I applied for jobs. I have sat across the desk and the guy looks me in the eye and says, "I have one more applicant to look at and he doesn't fit, but I have to interview him, I'll give you a call." I heard that several times waited and waited for the phone call, then the letter comes. LOL
I learned once I did get into management (not hiring) that most jobs are filled before they are vacant, by a friend, or relative of 'SOMEONE'.
That is what is bad in a job search, YOU the applicant, do not know this and it drives your esteem to the bottom.
The interviewer thinks he is doing you a favor by giving you false hope, but he sure AIN'T.
Love and wishing you the best, you deserve it, and hang in there. YOu might have to move to Williston, ND and get in on the OIL BOOM!

Missie said...

I can't believe you're having problems getting a job. I thought after your training you'd be guaranteed a job. Keeping you in my prayers.