I lost an online friend the other day to ovarian cancer.......diagnosed one day gone a week later.....so sad....I wish I could have met her in person....She was local.....I will attend her funeral.
Job hunt is going nowhere.......I am getting a bit discouraged and depressed...not to mention lazy.......I apply everywhere and still..nothing ..not even the reject letters I used to get telling me I'm not "qualified" enough....I'm even thinking of applying for manufacturing jobs.....and just feel I have wasted 13 1/2 months in school.....and the time of 5 wonderful teachers....But I'm sure eventually something will turn up....
~~~~SIGH~~~~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)


3 comments:
So sorry about the loss of your friend. Online friends can be just as special as regular ones. Good luck on your job search.
sorry for you loss,sending you (((Hugs)))
keep ur head in the game, something will prevail..keep the faith, ur dedication to school will help you bring you success!
The time was NOT WASTED you know so much more than you did. You have more prospects than before. I know it really doesn't change the situation to know others have been there.
I remember in 1956 you could not buy a job. I would interview and leave 'KNOWING' that is me! I hope HR folks have learned that it only lifts false hopes when you are not truthfully with the person across the table. I once applied for a mysterious job. Full page add HIRING MEN WHO ARE NOT FINICKY, MEN WHO ARE NOT AFRAID OF DANGER, ETC. I waited in a line that wrapped around a city block, the job was 'selling vacuum cleaners!'
The job is out there, one that fits. It is not fun, especially in this economy, but hang in there.
Love from Pennsylvania.
Post a Comment