Dean A. "DINO" S
S, Dean A. "DINO" Born to Eternal Life Saturday, May 19, 2012, at the age of 48. Preceded in death by his father Leroy. Dearest son of Ellen and Vernon Martin. Loving brother of the late Mike "Spike". Fond brother of Christine (Bill) Denny, David, Rhonda (Toad) S, Putser (Joe R), Douglas, Connie (Art), Sandy and Rachel (Jose) M. Also survived by special nephew Eric "Skip" D, special cousins James S and Fred B, Special Grandma Diane Hill, numerous nieces, nephews, cousins, other relatives, extended family and friends. The family will receive friends TODAY -Wednesday at the Funeral Home from 4-8 PM. A Memorial Service will be held at the Funeral Home Thursday at 11 AM. Private interment. Shoes are optional.Dino.....or Uncle Dino to most who knew him....was a neighbor/friend of mine who was pulled from us way too soon..He would give the shirt off his back for anyone.....and I mean ANYONE..Even if he did not know them. If someone needed help with anything...he was right there. One of his sisters and one niece are just devastated. My prayers are with them everyday.
At his wake today I seen many people who I haven't seen in years and That I did not even knew they knew Dino....and I can only imagine what people were thinking driving by the funeral home seeing people going into a funeral with..bare feet........not to mention the beer drinking in the parking lot.....but Dino would want people to remember and celebrate his life and not mourn his passing.....
Blessed are the wicked Cursed are the weak...R.I.P Dino...................
.jpg)


2 comments:
Well, well well. A sweet tribute to Dino. And I must admit, the first time I have EVER seen, 'Shoes Optional'.
Love it, from reading this, the world will miss Dino!
I'm so sorry. Dino sounds like he was a great man. The good ones always die young.
Post a Comment