The funeral for Dino was ...well this may sound strange..but it was wonderful....everyone (most) everyone went up and said something and shared their memories of him.......2 1/2 hrs later we were done......the poor Pastor.....had this dumbfounded look on his face for most of it....well most of the stories weren't really...ummmm appropriate...LOL...I think his Mom was a bit shocked by some of them.......Maybe......She even said he was the perfect child.........till he learned to walk...They had Indian singers..they were wonderful.....(they are Oneida and polish....LOL) and the last thing his step Dad and nephew sang an Indian traveling song....brought tears to my eyes.....anyway.....
Not much going on here Big Brother #1 is coming soon.......and I missed calling them on their anniversary.....WHOOPS.....weather has been grand the last 3 days......supposed to get hot and humid again tho...WE NEED RAIN.......even my weeds are crunchy.......
Will be taking certification test on July 9th at 1:30 pm central.......still looking for a job to...grrrrr
will keep you posted...
Later.......
.jpg)


1 comment:
That must have been some Funeral. It is great to break a mold sometimes, it keeps folks on their toes!!!!
Good luck on the certification, I know you don't need it, but I meant it anyway.
I don't think I have ever known a cat that answered to ANY name. They are just an independent as GIRLS!
Post a Comment