Sunday, May 13, 2012

WHAT A GREAT SATURDAY!!

I spent Saturday in Belgium Wisconsin....at their annual town wide rummage sale!!! This little cutie above was my favorite find!!! $3.00!!! 30 inches tall!!!

This is all of the stuff I got... Most shocking find...3 purses that I liked!!!! I have a hard time finding one purse I like...LOL!


Most of the rummages were mostly baby clothes and toys there was one family selling furniture...$1000! Nice set too...sofa, love seat 2 end tables,and two lamps! Nice too...I didn't have the money and no way to get it home! There were a couple boats.....snow mobiles..ski-jets..and one ATV. But mostly...baby items..... The weather was great...got to get out of the city for a bit.....Putzer kept saying Mel's off 8th street....LOL! That's OK...got to spend the day with good friends and visit another friend who lives up there.


Any way...hope all the MOM's had a great day today!!


That's it for now....


Later....





2 comments:

Missie said...

Have a good week!

jack69 said...

Hey doc, been missing you. Good to see the alert. I love a rummage, tag, yard or garage sale.

Love the bargains, I like when any lad finds a purse they like. I think that is one of the 'hi priority' list.