Sunday, April 29, 2012

ARE YOU FREAKING SERIOUS??????????????????



What on earth is going on.......I am still having a fit over the forced changes on face book..................now blogger is too!?!?!?!?!?!






ACKKKKK I DON'T THINK I CAN TAKE IT.....What a pain......


Later....maybe if I can figure out how to get back....





2 comments:

jack69 said...

I have found that I am too smart to let them worry me. I have found that maybe I am 'not knowledgeable enough' to know they changed, and I ain't admitting it. and then I have found I sometimes say things I do not understand when I go back and read them.
(PS: we were just down to visit the Mayans, they didn't seem to be worried! LOL)

Marie said...

I really like what your header says...so true. You have a fun way with your writing style. :) Have a great week! I found you on a Bench with a View.