Friday, January 7, 2011

WELL HERE IT IS......

Here it is...my first day of school pic! lol......all I need is a red scarf and a black magic hat...lol and a carrot nose....School is going good....well first 4 nights were good any way...have to make flash cards for all the terms and stuff....I think I will be making flashcards till I'm 50 but...whatever...lol

This is prolly the UGLIEST pic of me ever taken....sheesh....

2 comments:

jack69 said...

It is good you will have uniforms. Much better than having to decide what to wear. I know that is nothing to us boys, but you girls DECISIONS!

Yep, you will make flash cards for a long time. I can only imagine, probably like learning a foreign language. BUT it will certainly be worth it!!! This is Great!!!

Missie said...

I was hoping to start school this January but surgeon said that's not going to happen. Looking forward to march when I can start again.

Happy belated New Year!