There has GOT to be a law about this somewhere.......seeing I don't have time would someone PLEASE look into that for me?
The first....was.......The Bible in literature.......although the class is very fascinating......We were all pretty much scared to death because we did not know what would be on it....it only covered the first five books of the Bible......and Dr. Elke is a bit of an "absentminded professor" he is really nice...I think I did ok...the test wasn't really as bad as I thought it would be....And the Bible is a pretty good read even tho I never actually read every word of the first five books....I made it through Genesis and exodus....after that it kinda fizzled for me....I'm working with a "study Bible" to so if I do have questions I look down in the notes and most of the time I can answer my own question.....I have a bunch of it highlighted in yellow.......stuff in the margins..post-it notes sticking out all over the place...they have introductions at the bigining of each book to...so if i read that....it helps too......
The other test....'scuse me..."quiz" was in ANATOMY.....there are 9 things meaning "Pertaining to..... REALLY?! sheesh......several things mean skin.......all gives me CEPHALGIA!!!!! LOL!
We have ANOTHER test in admin tomorrow.....sheesh.....
Well if my head don't explode I hope to be giving you another update....maybe next week.....lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)


2 comments:
Hey this is going great. YOu are supposed to gripe about tests and quizes! Shows you are a good student.
Hope you did good and do will on the next one. From where I sit this is a real challenge, but I think you are up for it.
Love from Florida.
Keep up the good work!
Post a Comment