Saturday, January 15, 2011

OMG.......REALLY?!

I am NEVER going to remember all these terms!! Ever........word combinations....suffixes prefixes......It all gives me "CEPHALGIA"

It is very interesting tho....I got a 64% on my first spelling test..lol (that won't happen again...lol)
I did get 100% on a different test so...

I have to take the bus to school wow what a ride that is...and there is also a quarter mile (or is it a half mile...not sure) walk after I get off the bus....Not an easy task for an old lady with what feels like 50lbs of books on her back...lol....UPHILL!....In the snow........

I now know the term for when the corner of your eye twitches.....(spelling may be wrong here...)
BLAPHAROSPASM.....hehehehehehe

the communications class is very interesting....all the different kinds ...and different cultures and what not....
But any way...I have homework to do...till next time.......

2 comments:

jack69 said...

Every task like this is daunting, seems impossible, but remember the person teaching you at one time had no idea what BLAPHAROSPASM was. I sure could not spell it and I graduated 4th grade! hahaha!

Hang in there, it is a new world, you will learn, and some of your best stories are from the bus!!!

Love you;
Jack & Sherry where snow is illegal.

BlueRidge Boomer said...

Go girl!!!!