Thursday, August 12, 2010

OMG..IT'S HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT



Well it is........feels like a sauna.....I'm dripping all the time can't get my bra on...to sticky....smell even right outta the shower..(yes I use soap...lol) can't sleep at night......wish my Dad had bought a house with AC.....sensing a bit of crabbiness? read three more books....2 Deavers and a Patterson.....(Beach Road was WAY good) So was The bodies left behind....has a Deaver and a Patterson to go yet....
Went to the "Hire center" and took one of those tests that tell you what you would be good at for a career//lmaoooooooo who are they kidding with that test? dance therapist?!?!?!?!??!? I am fat out of shape 46 year old woman..pu-leeezze. Athletic trainer?!?!?!?!?!? see previous reason.
Too funny! I am thinking of going back to school.......
hope it cools off soon.....

1 comment:

jack69 said...

Going back to school is a great idea. We both loved Beach house also.
We finally got somewhere it is hot ourselves, but maybe it will soon cool off.
Take care (GET THE BRA ON!!!)

lOVE FROM mISSOURI