I am FRUSTRATED beyond belief!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cannot stand it any longer......I spent an hour 60 minutes!! on hold with MATC (Milwaukee Area Technical College) because I needed to make an appointment to get this paperwork filled out for the dislocated workers program ...........that my case worker told me needed to be filled out BEFORE I can register for anything......the lady at MATC told me they can't fill out the fricken paper work UNLESS I am registered.....so I could not even get an appointment to see a councilor......WTF!!! Dingbats...I'd need to see a councilor anyway to find out what I need to register for, for my career of choice.....( I wanted to go for dietetic technician) I guess I'll just have to stay dumb. I did call my case worker but they are soooo busy I have no clue when she will get back to me. All I see now is a carrot being dangled in front of me....chasing something I'll never catch.
In the mean time I still have to job search for jobs that just are not there...or they ar in Menomonee Falls......Waukesha.......Franklin....Racine.......Places I cannot get to because I do not drive.......*()(^%^&%%($^&(^&^*$&
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)


4 comments:
oooooh I hate that...but, keep moving forward....wishing u the best
I hope things will settle down some. I do understand part of it. "Do this first before you can do #2 however you must do #2 first before you can do the first thing." IT is pass the buck, usually because someone is too lazy to explain to the neophite how this part of the world works. I've been looked at like I have lived under a rock because I did not understand something about entering college. Having never done it before, HOW WAS I TO KNOW!
BUT keep at it, don't let someone discourage you and side track you, FORCE an explaination.
Don't give up because of some dumb crap head!
Love from Russel Kansas, home of Bob Dole
Wow -- it's not like the process was tedious enough without the red tape. Hang in there!
It sounds like a catch 22 for you. Good jobs just aren't around. My daughter must continue to work part-time because her company could no longer afford to pay for full-time an insurance and she can't find anything full-time.
Wish you luck.
Post a Comment