Sunday, August 15, 2010

OH WHAT A GLORIOUS DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well compared to yesterday anyway......oh was it HOT yesterday....and humid...bleck. AND................................wait for it...................................
MY ON LOAN WASHER TOOK A DUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(&(^&(%^&$&^^&)&*()()_)*^$%#$@#!@#Q GRRRRRRRR! Could not believe it! Opened it up...still full of water.... (well at least it wasn't all over the floor this time) so I'm hoping it's just a belt.....and I was/am getting a bit discouraged with the job hunting....school is looking better and better everyday....lol My biggest disadvantage is not knowing how to drive.....But now with no job can't afford to learn or get a car..and now with the mandatory insurance law, sheesh. Not to mention gas......repair bills...( I can't keep a washer working...can you imagine a car?!)

Today was absolutely gorgeous!! was warm but the humidity is GONE!!!! Oh sooooo nice...fan is on..but it's just stirring the air around now...


have a wonderfull week......or till however long it takes me to find something interesting to write about......if anybody but Jack reads this...lol

Love you guys!

2 comments:

jack69 said...

Hey, now I know that was not a cut. I haven't said a bad thing in a long time. Other than the Bra thing (Did you get it on?) LOL

Okay, find a school on the bus route. Then we can have bus and school stories. Surely there is an elementary school there somewhere!!!!! (Quit throwing things at the monitor! It is a joke!)

Believe it or not I have been there. In 1956 you could hardly buy a job (something like now, and we had manufacturing back then) I searched for over two months and then landed a job stuffing 'This Week' mag into the comics, then stuffing the whole thing in the sunday paper. It did tax my intellignece, but I made it. (for two weeks) then I quit and joined the USAF> ha. Don't do that!!!!
Join the Navy.

Mel, I do know it is discouraging, but maybe a good thing. I always like to think so. The right job will come along or you will get a more solid one with the schooling.

What ever, we love you and hope the best. Now get the Bra on!!!!

From St. Joseph, the home of the Pony Express!!!!

Toon said...

Crap! Sorry about the crummy luck --nice weather does help somewhat. It's finally below 100 here! Feels like a vacation!