Monday, June 28, 2010

WELL....YOU WILL NEVER GUESS WHAT I FOUND IN MY GARBAGE CAN....

go ahead guess.......lol.....I finally took my garbage out today...and my garbage can was out so I grabbed it to pull it to it's spot by the garage door.....and ALMOST ripped my arm out of it's socket.....I thought why is this thing so heavy........opened it up and found out WHY it was so heavy.................................





we have a weekly newspaper that gets delivered to everyone..called the "MARKET PLACE" full of the weekly ads from the newspaper....so people who don't get the paper can have the coupons and such...well..I guess one or two of the delivery people got a it lazy and decided to put them in the garbage and collect the paychecks....sad sad sad...



6 comments:

jack69 said...

It is down heartening when someone agrees to do a job, and with no supervision forget that their word is supposed to be their bond.
Yep. sad, sad sad....

Have a great evening, hope you are lost in the book. But you have probably finished Patterson by now!

Missie said...

I still think it's funny! Maybe you can charge the delivery person for the trash removal? LOL

betty said...

that is sad!! and it leaves you to have to clean up after their mess when they left it in your trash. I think I might be tempted to call the company to let them know....

betty

Melanie said...

i did call the journal and let them know...


Melanie

Toon said...

I always toss those in the trash -- free stuff is hardly ever worth bothering with.

Joann said...

Mel, I'm SO glad you called the company to let them know.... that's exactly what I would have done!! That's awful that someone would do that.... I agree with Jack's comment.