Do you know what is on tv during the day!?!?!?!?!? NOTHING!!!! 100+ channels of nothing!
OMG....so much for that...lol I did "survive" my first week of being tossed out of my job like a dirty rag....lol I kept kinda busy as busy as I could..had P.T. Tuesday and Thursday.....went to lunch with a friend on Thursday.....for the life of me can't remember what I did on Monday....lol....Did the food bank volunteer day thing on Wednesday....went fun shopping on Saturday..got some new shoes...Friday went sandal shopping..... got three new shirts..... most of my others have holes and stains from work.....so had to have some nice ones ..just because...other than that not much.....but please if you pass threw...shoot me now...I don't know how much longer I can take it.....lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)


6 comments:
poor you Melanie, it is hard to get used to suddenly being unemployed after working so faithfully all those years! you are right; not much on daytime TV! but I like your volunteer work; I'm sure it is much appreciated by the Food Bank!
(I keep forgetting to email you; thanks for the book; I got it Friday and am enjoying looking through it and reading it; thanks again!!!!)
betty
Hey Mel, come on lady! YOu gotta find something on TV, folks watch it all the time! (However I must agree!)
One thing bothers me, I know it is just me, maybe you have been tied up working so long you don't remember. But.... YOu went shopping for SANDALS and bought three SHIRTS! Musta been the bus ride, they do both start with an S!!!
I loved the entry! take care of yourself and don't go stir crazy on us!
Best of luck to you on becoming a Doctor. Remember SCHOOL is open!!
Love from the mts of NC
When I took a week of "staycation" recently, I ended up watching the Game Show Network a LOT.
Jack......silly...I bought sandals too........lol
Betty.....glad you liked it!
youre welcome
Melanie
melaine it just don't get any better kid hang in there
Hi Mel...being a "pro" at stay home itis...could have told you about daytime tv...but I like sports...and now we have Wimbledon Tennis...and the World Cup Soccor games...but I know alot of folks don't care for that stuff...LOL...and reading...I love to read...most everything...makes me nervous if I don't have a back up book for when I finish the one I am reading now LOLOL...but I know there is a job out there for you...or schooling...find a grant and give it a go girl...enjoy this "free" time...does't build up the funds at the bank...LOL...but makes you happy???? hugs...Ora
Post a Comment