Saturday, May 8, 2010

SOME PICS FROM THE BREAST CANCER WALK MAY 1,2010

This is "POUNCE" from UWM......

This is "BANGO" from the Milwaukee bucks....


This is "ROSCO" from the Milwaukee Admiral's...(don't know who the other guy is...lol)



This is a nice lady I talked to while walking around taking pics....she has had many friends who have had cancer, that's why she walks every year.....




from our art museum






this is another shot of the art museum... wings are down ...museum is closed...lol















this was before the walk started..they make a big pink ribbon with the survivors!








this is my fav shot of the day!




Oh Guess what else....I finally mowed my lawn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sheesh what a job....
hope all the MOM"s have a great day tomorrow!!


7 comments:

jack69 said...

Nice thing you do, walk to fight Breast Cancer. I like the pictures and the interesting people? you met. LOL
Hope you have a good Sunday. Did you get the snow? Up North with Mel got 4". Y'all live in COLD country! BRRRRRRRRRR!
Love from North Carolina Jack & /Sherry

Joann said...

Great that you did this walk... I'm doing another one in October!! Great pics, beautiful museum.

Anonymous said...

Hi...better to mow the lawn than to shovel the sidewalks huh??? LOL..happy day and the walk seemed really nice...great pics...hugs..Ora

Toon said...

Very artistic angles in the museum shots...nice!

Missie said...

Have a good week.

Missie said...

I wish we had a nearby cancer walk. I would love to do a walk. Have a good week.

Neil A. Waring said...

Very Cool - great pics from a great cause. Oh just in case anyone else lives in cold country - we are in a winter storm warning in southern Wyoming. Snow, cold and wind, think I will wait a while to plant the garden.
-N-