Friday, January 15, 2010

NO REST FOR THE WICKED...LOL

Well I spent most of December on vacation.....12 days worth so I prolly worked a total of...lemme see my calendar......8 days in December.....pay back is terrible..lemme tell ya.....I have put in....49 1/2 hrs so far this week and not done yet.....8 more to go on Saturday..and 6 on Sunday woo hoo double time!! Preparation for the transfer to Mexico. We are stocking up. I'm tired.

My new years resolution was apparently to start smoking again... :( I will be tyring again. Soon.

Weather has been improving warming up a bit....made it to 38* yesterday...lol. We even saw the sun for a bit on Wednesday.

I was hopping off the bus a few weeks back and pulled something in my leg....that seems to be better but now my fricken knee hurts if I leave it bent or straight for to long :(

At what point in our lives to "brains" kick in......? There were 4 teenagers ( I know this should tell me) out today with just their hoodies on......wide open....... it's only 27*.......~sigh~ I have seen people in cars pulling out in front of the bus alot lately too...and people wonder why I don't learn how to drive.....GEE I wonder....to many nut cases that's why...lol.

Well have a great night everyone.....

Ummm.....Sorry Jack I accidentally "rejected your last comment :x

4 comments:

jack69 said...

Dat's ok. Sherry rejects a lot of my suggestions! Oh, you said comments, same there! hahaha!

Yep, for some reason when you are working, you pay for the time off, somehow.
Glad the weather is on the rise. It is here it is like Florida now.
Sherry & Jack, love from Florida

Missie said...

Have a good week.

jack69 said...

I have been thinking. The rejected post don't hurt like your knee. Sorry.(PUT THAT CIGARETTE OUT!) LOL
I know EXACTLY how you feel. One day you will have a determined day that you reach that will say, "This is the day, I have had it!"

Anonymous said...

things are gonna get much better..right??? sure!!! and don't worry about Jack..Sherry will keep him straight!!! LOL...and so you fell off the wagon...this next hour is as good a time to start again...good luck...and God Bless...hugs..Ora
PS..you know I could never figure out how my dau could stop cold turkey smoking when she got pregnant..9 months...nary a ciggie...and within a month after birthing her child...back she went...go figure!!!????