It's been a long week for me....Training the people from Mexico,working overtime. I am beat! I had the opportunity to work again today but I said..no way....My house is a pigsty...garbage at least got taken out today..and dishes done..cat boxes still need to be changed..
We took the people from Mexico to brunch today. We went to Pottawatomie bingo casino for their brunch It was very good they enjoyed it. They were impressed with the size of it..it is quite huge. I was there once for lunch when my brother came to visit. And were blown away by how big the bingo hall is..lol! We had to walk threw the casino part to get to "The Buffet" that's the name of it..lol anyway I was amazed at all the people there just starring blankly and feeding money into the slot machines...scary thing is most of them were old. Some were middle aged. Same expression. I didn't hear much laughter,but the noise in the place may have drowned alot of it out tho...It was quite loud to me it was anyway.
Well have a great evening!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)


4 comments:
Yeah folks take their stuffing the machines seriously! Our first trip thru Vegas Sherry was collecting match books for some reason. She had thousands. We do not gamble, or she does not gamble. So I thought while I was in getting her some match books I would put some quarters in. I walked up to a machine and sutffed a quarter in pulled the lever and I heard "HEY THAT IS MY MACHINE". A little old lady came up as mad as a wet hen. She was using a whole row, going down putting quartes in then going back up the row pulling handles. Scuse me! I left.
I bet the food was good. we like to eat at the casinos, generally good food at a good price.
Good entry.
Jack & Sherry
We live in a town where lots of elderly retired people live and they keep the roads hot going to casinos. Whole bus loads.
Hope you have a good week!
I like the casinos but bingo frustrates me. I always get down to one number and inevitably, some little old lady beats me to it.
Jimmy
Post a Comment