Thursday, January 7, 2010

OK THIS YEAR IS GOING TO SUCK.......

Well not really I hope....started out pretty bad.....DAY ONE 2010......furnace goes.....(those of you who have been reading my drivel for a while know I had to have a whole new boiler put in last December) WELL.......The "pump" on the new boiler went out......(*&^^%$^@# well anyway called the heating/plumbing place that put in said new boiler...guess what? the "pump" had a 1 year warranty (boiler has a 5 year) apparently the "pump" is a "separate" entity from the boiler....BUT....because the dates were so close the fudged up the dates a bit and gave me $200.00 off..which I thought was way way cool!! (better than all of it) and..best of all they said I could make payments!! (3 @ $81.00 ea) wooooo hooo!!

We are getting the first snow storm...yesterday it was funny....they were predicting any thing from a "bit" to 14 inches........I am not quite sure what a "bit" is but....well anyway we are getting some lake effect shnow now.....dang Lake Michigan. Poor Florida my friend Pat moved down there after she retired to get this......get away from cold.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
TOO FUNNY. One of the ladies at work sent her an e-mail teasing her about it....lol

have a great night everyone!!

4 comments:

jack69 said...

Watch that language! Old people read your stuff and you could corrupt us! Well it is possible, I ain't the only old guy who reads you STUFF! I used the 5 letter word for it. LOL
Good on you for the pump, but that still su.... is bad! LOL
Oh yes about Florida Is is as cold as a well diggers knee down here (late BIL statement). BUT, oh yes there is a BUT, Next week we will be in short sleeves! (But yeah we are cold now!

I hope you have a great year. Maybe the bad luck was a hold over from last year. You LUCK is just starting.
Take care and stay warm.
From Central (chilly) Florida
Sherry & Jack

Missie said...

Our furnace is over 35 years old. Every day I wonder if this will be the day it dies! lol

Paula said...

We didn't even get a bit of snow but we sure are cold for south texas.

Anonymous said...

Oh Hollie...isn't that the way of it...something always gives out!!! well lets think of it this way..the worse??? is over??? gonna be a good year...God Bless...hugs...Ora in KY