
At times, things get a little worse.
6 days ago
"There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."
4 comments:
This is sooo funny. If I tried to put up Christmas lights this is what mine would look like that even though I'm an independent woman too.
Hi..nice job with the lights there...now a nighttime pic would be good!!!! LOLOL...ROFL!!!! thanks for my jolt of laughter!!! Merry Christmas!!!! and the tree???? LOLOL...you are sooooooo funny...and sure hope that cold has gone away....far away...LOL...God Bless...hugs..Ora
cool
Thank You!!!
I needed a laugh!!
Enjoy....LindaMay
Post a Comment