Thursday, December 10, 2009

I'M READY TO GO BACK TO WORK NOW....LOL

I have been on vacation since December 3rd. I am ready to return to work at anytime now....I went shopping on the 5th of December......braved the mall....not to bad...course it was a weekday so I imagine that had something to do with it.... I ate first....then went to Victoria's secret nothing fit's me that they sell there but I do like a couple of their fragrance's tho...LOVE SPELL is my fav so I bought some of that for myself. I was shopping for roomies birthday present....which I did manage to get. I got my hands washed with salt from the DEAD SEA...how exciting does that sound...LMAOOOOOOO for $49.99 I could take a jar of this wonderful product home with me....NOT. I get some stuff from Walgreen's for $7.00 does just as well...lol. ...I bought Andrea Bocelli's Christmas cd.......SWOON.....wonderful.
Saturday.....did some food shopping..not much...then........POW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got a cold...spent the rest of Saturday and Sunday on the couch....SNEEEEZE~~COUGH~~~ Monday I had to get out for a bit...took a shower and went to Walgreen's got some more daytime cold meds...and cough drops. I feel much better now. Yesterday was my Birthday.....Roomie made me a birthday cake and did dishes whoo hooo I also had to shovel 1 1/2 inches of slush from the sidewalk...from our 'BIG STORM" Well My part of town didn't get hit to bad because Of the lake but..in Oregon.Wi. they got 18 inches of snow.....yipes!! Tomorrow is roomies birthday...she said next year we celebrate on the 10th..lol~ She told me I don't feel 45....My first thought was you aren't 45 yet..lmaoooo But I know what she means..I don't feel 45 either...

have a great day!!

3 comments:

Missie said...

Happy Belated birthday!

garnett109 said...

Don't feel bad,nothing in Victoria Secrets fits me either

jack69 said...

OOOPS, I thought I was talking to a young, young blogger. Didn't know you were WAY up in the forties. Of course that is VERY young looking back from 70+ LOL.

Take care and be careful on the streets. OOOOLLLD folk have a habit of breaking hips. LOL

Take care and do watch your step.
Sherry & Jack in sunny Florida, 89 outside now.