The Human Body!
Very informative!
- It takes your food seven seconds to get from your mouth to your stomach.
- One human hair can support 3kg (6.6 lb).
- The average man's pen* s is three times the length of his thumb.
- Human thighbones are stronger than concrete.
- A woman's heart beats faster than a man's.
- There are about one trillion bacteria on each of your feet.
- Women blink twice as often as men.
- The average person's skin weighs twice as much as the brain.
- Your body uses 300 muscles to balance itself when you are standing still..
- If saliva cannot dissolve something, you cannot taste it.
- Women reading this will be finished now.
- Men are still busy checking their thumbs.
.jpg)


10 comments:
hehehe, some i knew, some i didn't, & some i doubt. :)
have a good week.
huggies...
I'd post something but i'm still looking at my thumb
Very cute! LOL
Sherry was measuring my thumb a few days ago and I informed her my thumbs were abnormally long. Now I know why she wanted to know. Thanks Melanieeeeee. That is all I needed, now I know I am real smart because my brain weighs more than my BEFORE skin. LOL
Now please post something else!!!! This has been at the top too long!
YOu are not a sensitive person!!!!
jack w/o Sherry
I'm glad your Mother, Dad, Brothers
and Sister is not here to see what
you are writing and I am embarrassed. LOL
Shirl
I'm and glad your Mother, Dad,
Brothers and Sister is not here
to read what you are posting and
I am embarrassed. LOL
Shirl
Came here on a dare from Jack. Hope you don't mind if I follow you around. lol
and still it is one single thing that keeps us going...
please have a wonderful friday.
PLEASE DO!!!!!!!!
pOST SOMETHING ELSE! lol
I have found that soaking my hands in dish water three times a day shrinks my thumbs!
Post a Comment