Wow! What a beautiful day!! Drug out the grill today and roomie grilled us some steak!! yummie!!!!
OH GUESS WHAT ELSE!!! GO AHEAD....I BECAME A GRANDMA ON WEDNESDAY!!! Well not "A "real" grandma. My friend Cindy's daughter had her baby!!!
I told her I want to be grandma too...lol she said I could be anything I wanted! LOL
His name is Jeffery! WOOOO HOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cleaned my room today...thinking I need to do that more often..there was a dust bunnie in there that could have killed someone...or one of the "boy's"...lmaoo knocked 3 pictures off the wall coming down stairs with a bag of garbage...broke the glass in one of them...grrrrrrrr good think it was one of those "cheap" pictures.
was in the 70's today....back to winter tomorrow tho...only in the 40's WHEN IS SPRING GOING TO SPRING!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Have a great weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)


4 comments:
Con grats on being a Grandma!
Congrats to you and to Cindy!! I don't really dread spring, only in the way that summer's next... THAT I dread... LOL!!
Just saw the flags thingy u were telling me about...I got one too lol...anyhow...spring is just around the corner...just be patience! Talk to ya later and take care mel! love ya to bits!
Congratulation Grandma! I was always told never to feed the dust bunnies. Hope your enjoying your Today!
Take care,
Katie
Post a Comment