Sunday, April 5, 2009

A VERY UNEVENTFULL WEEK...

Well It's been a very uneventful week,no drama from brother #2. Cept now I "HAVE" to go on-line and see how much race tickets are at the Milwaukee Mile and see how much a pit pass is (?)..I told him I'd do that when I get a chance. He likes to think he is the center of the universe and everyone should just drop everything to take care of his needs,right then. I just take care of his money....not the rest of the mess that is his life. He tried that with roomie one day...lol..asked her if she wanted a "challenge" And asked her if she could look up to see if there was free transportation to get him to Mequon to see a spine specialist....cause you know he was not intelligent enough to tell his Dr. that he has no way to get to Mequon and ask if there was another spine specialist closer to the south side....DUH. Well roomie has looked into all that for herself..and apparently you have to be near dead or worse to get any of that stuff...

Floyd...the black cat of our pair..is being more "vocal" then usual today...bout drove me nuts this am..woke me up....crazy cat...sitting on the stairs...MEOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
OK OK Floyd...I'm up....not being to happy that I got woke up...I made him wait....turned on puter.....went potty.....made coffee.....Then served the boy's their breakfast...Tigey didn't appear till I opened the can...Floyd was still hollering.....put down the bowls.....Floyd....walks away...*&^%%$# cat.....lol He did go back and eat later...but dang!! He is a love tho...Tigey snores..VERY LOUD almost as loud as a human sore..lol...

Well hope everyone had a pleasant weekend

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Mel...I am back blogging after our trip and spring break which was a bummer sometimes...but we had fun...you make do..right??? and the stories of your Kitties...LOL...so funny...I would loved to have seen that shower thingy going on LOLOLOL...oh wow...laughing hard here...but I am sure he wasn't!!!!! our cat is a short hair so we don't have that problem...now Max the dog...shih tzu...has a haircut once a month...whether he needs it or not LOLOL...happy day to ya...Ora