Tuesday, April 28, 2009

CATS ARE WEIRD...AND THE WEATHER IS WEIRDER

Our cats are weird. Strange.Odd....Well Floyd is neurotic..plain and simple....talks,screams....up at ALL hours....not sleeping for 20 hours at a crack..only to get up and eat and go potty like the other one,other than that..very loveable..The OTHER one tho.....needs a "Kittyciatrist"...he likes to sit on the leather computer chair while you spin him as fast as you can.....I kid you not..he also likes "kitty rides" he will lay on a rug and if roomie and I grab the ends of the rug he will let us "swing" him...and beg for more if we stop!!NOT normal..(I don't think anyway...but I'm ONLY human what do I know...LOL.
Weather here Friday was just great..little hot for my taste but was great none the less.sunshine..AHHHHHHHHHHH warmth...AHHHHHHHHH. All the porch monkeys were out..lol Myself included. Saturday.....well...back to ummm...cold...Sunday...cold AND rainy....WAY rainy..I did notice my daffodills bloomed..lol..well two of them did anyway...lol..still waiting for tulips.

Well hope everyone has a great week!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My daffs & crocs bloomed too. I am sooo in touch with cat weirdness.
~Mary

garnett109 said...

my two cats are wierd also.

Teresa said...

But what would we do without the weirdness? the eccentric's? Cat's a true Blessing, in many people's eyes I'm sure. Hugs, Teresa

Anonymous said...

Hi Honey....glad you are home...I am catching up on my blogs...been a while...stomach virus had me down bigtime...we had rain all morning...but the sun is shining now!!! go figure...and that Floyd...he sounds like my kinda cat...this one we have...she is a mess...a big one...Pickle is her name LOL...guess she is getting back to us because we call her that???? hmmm??? LOLOL...hugs from Ora in KY