Saturday, March 21, 2009

STOP KILLING DA-BOY...OH MY GOOD NESSS...

Well after raking leaves and cleaning up the front yard a bit...my sweet neighbors helped and took my leaves and stuff to the dump..along with theirs...my arms are a bit sore but, I think I'll live to rake another day..lol..I hate yard work.
After that Me and roomie decided it was time for the boys yearly shaving.....well..Tygey's anyway...well I have no idea WHAT he decided to grow on himself when he grew his hair (fur) (?) back......his clippers would not even go threw it!!!was kinda like wool...lol so we had to torture the poor boy for a bit and we did it with the scissors he doesn't care to get brushed anymore so he gets all matted....being the long haired King and all....and OMG! the dander...WOW!!! So boy got his first bath........roomie did that in the tub with door closed..closes off some escape routes..lol I heard it...Floyd was concerned till he heard him MEOW really loud...and took off for parts unknown....apparently thought he was next...lol...I can imagine what was going through poor tygies head.....AUNTIE MEL!!!!!!!!!! AUNTIE MEL...CALL P.E.T.A...A.S.P.C.A SOMEBODY...HELP!!!!!!! MEOW.....MEOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!! He is resting by the heater now....I'm sure in time he will forgive us.....we did give him treats when it was over..some freeze dried shrimp.....yum to him smelly for us...lol
and he said...OK I forgive you......sorta.

Hope you all are having a great weekend!!

3 comments:

Joann said...

LOL!! Poor Babies!! LOL!!

Possum S. Hemmingway said...

You may or may not know that we, of the feline persuasion, do not appreciate being bathed by anyone other than ourselves or other felines. Write this down.....

I do have to admit that the picture of my feline friend made me laugh.

Possum

krissy knox said...

Oh, what a priceless pic! He looks like the saddest cat I have ever seen in my life, LOL! That photo is priceless!

krissy knox :)
visit my main blog: Sometimes I Think
Hey! Former AOL Journalers -- please add your blogs to our directory of blogs: from jland to blogger
follow me on twitter:
www.twitter.com/iamkrissy