Sunday, March 15, 2009

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG!! Barbie has a tattoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The children will be scarred for life!!...lol
and everyone KNOWS Barbie is not in love with Ken!!! She loves G.I. Joe....thinks Ken is a wimp...lol...so why she got Ken tattooed on her back end I may never know...well anyway.....has anybody seen that lysol commercial??.......you know the one with the public bathroom that is so filthy a dog would not go in it?? I understand the mom going in there with the little girl(personally I would have left and told her to hold it..).......now mind you I have no children so.....but........isn't she old enough to go potty by herself???? Why is "MOM" still escorting her at home??

thoughts to ponder...lol

hope everyone had a great weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Joann said...

LOL!!! I HATE that Barbie is now getting tattoos... NOT COOL!!! I'm so glad that I don't have a young daughter!!! I would NOT be buying her Barbies!

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I guess it is a sign of the times for sure. I haven't seen the ad you mentioned but try to stay away from tv for the most part.