
Oh.please forgive the singing......lol....it's ok tho I never sing out loud...I whisper sing...safer that way....anyway..it's Saturday.. I did food shopping today..could not get much but we won't starve..AAAAANNNNDDDD guess what else......it's SNOWING....GRRRRRRRRRRR ...well not actual snow yet but that sleety stuff that you can hear click against your windows.....MY POOR TULIPS!! It's spring for Pete's sake!! And depending on what channel you watch...I have no idea how much we will get...one station says 1 to 2 inches another says 2 to 6 inches.....yet another say 6 to 9 inches.....(?) I think I like the staion that said 1-2 inches...
Brother #2 now wants "KID ROCK" tickets...he will be here for summerfest...on July 5th..I'll see how expesive those are...sheesh....I want I want I want....and he wants them NOW. If he had a theme song it would be "I WANT IT ALL" By Queen......lol..He was to see Nickleback a few weeks ago..
The two cutie pies up top are Tygie and Floyd...My roomies adorable cat's..Floyd is the "talker" all day long..he likes to tell stories..(not always the truth either....lol) Tygie is the sweetheart...he can sometimes be damanding but dang he is so cute how can you say no....especially when he looks at you like...well.......you know...'THE LOOK'....lol
Hope you are all having a wonderful weekend!
1 comment:
They're beautiful kitties :) Hugs, Teresa
Post a Comment