Monday, December 8, 2008

WHEN IT RAINS IT POURS....

Well at 1:00am this morning.....my expansion tank on my furnace decided to fall from the ceiling...scared thr crap outta my roomie.who thought I fell..I got up to find out what she heard (I thought she fell) and while I was in the bathroom I heard water running......from the basement :(...went down to see what was happening...and saw disaster!!had to turn off water to the house...turn off furnace...(gee it's getting cold in here)...not a good time for furnace to go...called heating guy..had to leave a message (great). Wonder how much this will cost me...I do NOT have homeowners insurance (I know ...STOOOOOPID) It just got to expensive. oh well merry Christmas and happy birthday to me..(tomarrow)

4 comments:

LYN said...

YOU MUST NOT HAVE MORTGAGE THEN IF YOU HAVE NO INSURANCE..
WOW SORRY THIS HAPPENED THIS TIME OF YEAR ESPECIALLY.CHING CHING!!

Teresa said...

Dang, that's awful hon! Hope it doesn't cost too much :( At least no one was hurt. Blessings* Teresa

Sugar said...

wow! what a bad thing to have happen. know that will cost a pretty penny.
check with your morgage comp to see if they have insur you don't know about.
thankfully none of you were hurt or worse.
huggies...

Anonymous said...

Hi Honey...LOL...glad you are home and happy to hear the visit was a success...and yes..coming home to rest from a vacation was the usual for hubby and I LOL...we would try to pack a year into a week...hard to do let me tell ya...and about that water thingy...sure hope you get it fixed right away...and if you have a mortgage...you have insurance...believe me...one without the other just doesn't happen...LOL...and that game the nephew does...our neighbor boy has it...so grandson plays his...LOL..so I am not buying it this year...goodie for me!!! hugs and Merry Christmas from Ora in KY