Wednesday, October 30, 2019

OMG!!! THE PAIN.......

OMG!!!  I found out I have a "little" bit of arthritis in my left knee....If that is a "little" bit of arthritis someone is chopping off my left leg BEFORE it becomes "big" arthritis.....OMG the pain....I thought I was a tough cookie but.....oh just shoot me now...I say I was a tough cookie because I guess I broke my left foot and didn't bat an eye...never knew it...I had to have my feet x-rayed for some thing quite a few years ago and the radiologist asked me when I broke my left foot....of course I had to look at her like she had a third eye and said I didn't and she said yes you did, right here and she showed me.....she said it would never break there again...lol....told her I had no idea...AND to top it all off I have a "pinched sciatic nerve"  😒 (right side)that also hurts....very bad...I have missed quite a bit of work because of it (nerve and knee) to but physical therapy is doing wonders for the nerve and cortisone is doing wonders for the knee....and I found out from the therapist...I have "weak hips"  LOL 
    I also found out don't go to urgent care if you want to live...Just sayin  The last time my knee acted up I went to urgent care for it because I didn't want to clog up the ER because my knee hurt......I will NEVER make that mistake again......I waited....are you sitting?  FIVE FREAKEN HOURS .....to find out they could do NOTHING for me...(they were nice enough to fix it so I would not get a bill when they found out how long I waited, which I thought was nice....and my poor friend Dennis who took me to urgent care insisted I go to the ER (at a different hospital) so I did waited 20 min......to hear them say ....Get this...OH we don't do orthopedic stuff here.....WHAT?!?!?!?! What happens if you break a bone??? refused to be seen so no bill from there either....but at least it was 20 min NOT 5 hrs.

We have had our first snow of the season barely a trace supposed to get mort sometime today....I do have to find one of those thingy's for the end of your cane with the claws on it for the ice....hopefully I won't need the "stick" for long..better safe than sorry tho.

Anyway that's whats up in my silly little world

Later.....

1 comment:

jack69 said...

OUCH! Yep the world of emergency medicine is amazing. I think every one has at least one good tale.
Oh yeah, and arthritis, I reached 80 and nothing, NOW Author starts...
Wishing you the best!
Hope the pain gets less and less ans less.....
LOve ya
Jack & Sherry