Well it is....I see this guy on the bus every once in a while and every time he is just pissed off at the world for one reason or another and everything in between....and lets the entire bus know about it...The smart ass in me wanted to ask him "who peed in your Cheerios this morning?"But I held my tongue. Can't be to careful nowadays. Thankfully I don't see him a lot.
Well garage roof is done! Pretty green shingles....Garage is painted..."Elegant Charcoal" (LOL Med Gray) foundation is painted the same color.....and still have pait enough to paint the entire neighbor hood!! LMAO I bought 15 gallons....I had no idea it would take less that 5 gallons to pain the garage,after all it is a big two car garage...anyway and may be another 3 to do the foundation of the house.I had to do some "foundation fixin too had to figure out how to get the mortar in the cracks ...you know they make that stuff in a caulk form!! ..that isn't easy to do either! I also have to put some new window glazing on my basement windows cant wait to find out how bad I am at that...lol I need to get some green paint to do them (windows) (ONE gallon ought to do it..lol) I will eventually do my front porch also..... (And will prolly still have paint left lol) Grand total...$3119.00....👀 . All I have left on the official notice is the garage door need to be fixed.
Well that's what's up in my world....
Later.....
At times, things get a little worse.
6 days ago
.jpg)


1 comment:
I have enough problems in a small town, I would not want to deal with yours. LOL
Glad to hear it is getting done though. and Yes life is too short to live pissed. I was telling folks on my blog about you and your bus stories. anyway take care and stay cool!!!
Sherry & jack
Post a Comment