Wednesday, September 5, 2018

WELL....I AM HEALING VERY WELL...

So well I am back at work...with a one pound weight limit. WOO HOO....lol. I have therapy 2 times a week...what fun the best thing about that is the "dry sauna" 15 min in that and it feels wonderful! That is a machine that is filled up with some kinda fluffy stuff and it gets going with some blowing hot air. Then some exercising,then she rubs lotion on my scar which is hardly noticeable!
Of course when I got back to work the hours were cut to 3 hrs a day..and four on sat and Sunday two hours in the morning 7:30 am - 9:30 am  then...3:00 - 5:00 pm....sucks on Sunday buses run nasty.  
Weather here still sucks  HOT HUMID NASTINESS and OMG!! the rain....have a bumper crop of weeds in the back yard, don't know when I will be able to mow with the bad paw. My neighbor next door did it for me earlier.

Well anyway  that's whats up in my world...


Later.....

1 comment:

jack69 said...

Glad to hear from you and know you are healing. Yep, the heat and humidity sucks!