take my left hand for granted again.....lol.. I guess you don't appreciate a limb until you lose the use of it.... me being right handed I was thankful it was my left wrist that was broken. Never realizing WHAT your non-dominant hand actually does. Well I did survive surgery....I have hardware now...and turns out I only broke my radius... and it split the long way hence the hardware, hurt like hell the first day or two after that its not to bad,at least my fingers are ALMOST normal sized now. I have a follow up on July 11 cannot wait to get this bandage OFF!!!
We have also been having the heat wave from hell the last 4 days..OMG!! soo hot and humid..temps in the mid nineties and
'feels' like temps into the triple digits...and I do not have ac....the only reason I am out and about today is because Ma Nature was kind enough to give the heat wave a rest for a bit.
anyway what most shocks me is the lack of empathy from my so called friends....not all of them but my friend cj came over and did some dishes for me and some cooking. next door neighbor came over to see if I needed something, another friend picked me up and took me to her house and gave me a shower (I cannot reach the left side of my body....lol)
Anyway that's whats up in my world........
Later....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)


1 comment:
Thank God I never broke a bone. glad the pain is mostly gone and hope you heal fast. You are never gonna have ALL the friends show up when needed, but it is good that some do.
The best now for the 4th and the month. From North Carolina
Post a Comment