Thursday, February 9, 2017

HONEST TO GOD......

REALLY?  I swear everytime I get on here something is different......GRRR KNOCK IT OFF BLOGGER.....Anyway...
Not much going on....the other day on the bus stop....woman comes up to me and says.....and I quote "hand me a dollar so I can get on the bus".....REALLY!?!?!?  No please....or nothing....sheesh...I said.....ummm NO. Couple nights ago it was a drunk....he started out on my side of the street then (thankfully) migrated to the other side...And OH MY was he "happy"......LOL Everyone on my side of the street were laughing at him....I guess he was drinking cough syrup.......? He was dancing and singing having a grand time.....all by himself...

Weather here has been very mild  woo hoo! it's cold today 7* w/c -4 but tomorrow   to be in the 40's...Good ole Wisconsin weather...lol.

Work is going ok 

Anyway..that's what's up in my world....

Later.....

1 comment:

jack69 said...

Glad your job is going well, and your transportation life is always a hoot.

YES, things change on systems, but U B young and bounce back. Imma thinking I sink deeper. hahaha

From Florida