Well...this is my poor toe.....I stubbed it Saturday.....my slipper got caught on the step and I kicked the step above it.....I think I pulled something near my hip too.....I now have to make a Dr. Appointment for Tuesday....ordinarily I would not but being diabetic I have to....GRRRRRR.
We had some wicked good weather here in February. It got to 71*!! Did I get to enjoy any of it HELL NO....I had a cold.....I haven't had a cold in over two years at least not one this bad.....even called in to work......I never do that....
They raised the price of the bus passes....from $64.00 to $72.00!!! Still cheaper than a car...
Anyway that's what's up in my world
Later......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)


3 comments:
OUCH!!! Good Gawd, that looks painful!!! I certainly hope it heals soon, without any problems or complications.
Here in the wilds of Tennessee it got down to 14 degrees a few nights ago - - and today it warmed up to 70 degrees. These up and down temperatures drive me nuts!
I'm with Jon, of course it looks painful. OUCH. Hope it heals soon. Sending Love from Florida!!!
I found you lol I will try and read more vlogs,I put one up Jan 29th and no comments :( The bus pass is that a month or a year?Hope your toe is healing.Have a good day my friend
John
"A look at life in Johns world "
Post a Comment