Saturday, August 20, 2016

SOME PEOPLE IN THIS CITY HAVE POPPED A CIRCUIT OR SOMETHING...

Ok ...went on my little mini vacation...the wedding was beautiful!  Weather was almost perfect....slightly hotter than it needed to be but still bearable...

This is a pic of both brides and their parents!
they had a beautiful backdrop of woods. 
I was supposed to be a "surprize" for Amanda she did not know I was coming but her Dad accidentally let it slip Saturday morning That I was there....I had a great visit and a nice trip....
Got home Sunday afternoon and got the news Tuesday that one of their dogs went over the "Rainbow Bridge" 
This is sweet Jake...I think he was 8 yrs old. 


Anyway Saturday night on the News I found out about the rioting in Milwaukee over a police officer shooting  an "armed" man .....REALLY PEOPLE? ...You are going to burn up and loot your OWN community because a black officer, shoots a black thug with a stolen gun and a record as long as your arm...... I just don't get it...and they were in the streets yelling beat up all the white people......~~~~SIGH~~~




this is the young man who was shot..




I guess someday we will pull ourselves together and be ONE  race = HUMAN 
prolly won't happen in my day but hopefully someday..

and that's what's up in my world....OH  we have air you can actually breathe today! lower humidity!!!!

HAPPY DANCE!!  HAPPY DANCE!!!

Later......

2 comments:

jack69 said...

Glad you got to visit and attend. Oh I love Jake, sweet!
Yep amazing folks looking for reasons to riot, loot and burn. Amazing I hate to see this crap. Everything seems to be gong in reverse...
Love from Florida, hot here the breeze does help!
Be good, not get back to work! ;-) Enough this sluffing off!

Jon said...

I'm so glad that you got to attend the wedding. It looks like it was in a beautiful setting. So very sorry to hear about Jake - he was adorable.

I am so completely SICK of hearing about all the riots. People will use any excuse to indulge in criminal behavior. I think they should all be shot....

After an extremely hot, humid summer things are finally starting to cool a bit here in the Tennessee wilderness.