Saturday, July 2, 2016

WOOOOOO HOOOOOO DAY 42!!!!!

Well  day 42 and still NOT smoking.....I have noticed a few things I am NOT pleased with during this journey tho......

1. I thought things were supposed to taste better....Coffee from SA  (Speedway) was always the best tasting.....now..its just coffee...ehh.

2. I am breaking out with blackheads on my forehead...REALLY  not thrilled with that one.I have tried everything to get rid of them....blackhead scrub...Biore strips....picking at them....I now look like I have 3 eyes because of the sore in the middle of my forehead...

3. I STINK....yes....I stink...not OMG! you stink stink but I get a whiff every once in a while and ewwwww.....not a B.O. kinda stink but a peculiar odor....even after I take a bath..and have on all clean clothes.....

anyway.... Got my Georgia Peaches this year!!!  25 lbs of the best peaches in the Universe!!!!


http://www.tree-ripe.com/ 

They are the sweetest peaches ever!!!!

I will be going back to them for BLUEBERRIES i two weeks!!!   5 pounds!!!!! I will be in heaven!

Other than that not much going on here in my world...

Later......



3 comments:

jack69 said...

Just so you will know I am confused! J-land LOL
That stuff about everything tasting better is old wives tales (or lies). I quit at 58 and nothing tasted better. As a matter of fact, stuff sucked, because I wasn't sucking on a cigarette. hahahahaha. But I am glad I quit (especially now with the cost out of this world.)

Glad for you, and yep I love the Georgia Peaches. My daddy (being from Georgia) called my mama HIS GEORGIA PEACH!
congratulations, quitting is tough, but I am glad I finally (after 18 million tries) really did quit.

jack69 said...

Quitting is easy, I have heard and agree with the statement, since I quit at least a thousand times. lol

Nothing tasted better, I just ate more. OUCH. But they tell me I am much better off by quitting. Financially I am much better off, I am amazed how much they are skewering the smoker!

Keep it up, you have gone this far. It is worth it. Smokers are second/third class citizens anymore, they even have to go out back to smoke. LOL

2023 said...

Coffee & cigarettes is a strong combo for many, maybe that is why it doesn't taste so great now. Overall, you do smell better. When I smoked I'd often get a whiff of smoke at odd times...my hair I think.