Wow it's certainly been a while.....there is a whole lotta nothin going on......still going on my walks....most day anyway......I have also been naughty a few times so I have put 8 lbs back on....I know slap me...lol. Anyway.....other than that doing ok.
Still lovin my job...My home care lady said something that startled me a bit...about 10 min before I left she said "I wish I was dead" I told her everyone will miss you if you were......I called her daughter and told her. I guess after you get to a certain age.....She will be 94 this December...she lost her last brother earlier in the year and that was a bit tough on her. I try and encourage her to go down to sit with the other people in the reception room so she won't be so lonely.
Weather is starting to cool off a bit......which is great for walks....colors are starting to change. This is my favorite time of the year....NOT looking forward to winter at all...
Found out when I went to get my new numbers last time the lady told me 6.1 it was actually 6.7 which is still great...the "Dr. Du-Jour" said he never seen an A1C drop that much in 3 months!
OHHHHH I got a "new" couch!! It took me a bit to get used to it cause it is 6 inches longer than the old one and now I get glare on the TV from my lamp...so I just turn the lamp off and turn my smaller lamp on...I can't find my pic of it tho :( .....
Anyway not much else going on in my world....
Later......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)


2 comments:
Pretty couch, hope you enjoy it.
Always glad to see that alert! Nice couch and most of all glad you still like your work it is/ and has been an up hill climb, but I now you fit in this line of work. YOU ARE A CARER in capitols.
Love from North Carolina, and I have a new Cochlear implant!!! I am beginning to hear!
Post a Comment