Thursday, July 30, 2015

NEW NUMBERS....DRUM ROLL PLEASE........

Well got my new numbers (A1C) went from 12.1 in April...(very bad) to 6.1 (which is pre-diabetes level) Still not the best but I am working on it.....Still walk my mile everyday..OK most days..has been hottish here lately,and air gets a bit "thick" here too...LOL....

Sleep has not been good to me either...I don't know if is the heat or the diabetes....no energy and I have so much to do...the lawn needs mowing (fav job....NOT) Got me a new weed wacker.....you know those things don't work to well with the viney weeds!?...Well they don't...Just FYI. Or thick weeds either.......Anyway....

The other day on my way home from work some OLD scrubby looking man invited me to come home with him....I'm like ummmm  nooooooooooo.......We have  a LION on the loose it the city too...OH joy! Nut cases with guns.....over 90 homicides already....I have no freaken clue what is going on in or fine city but I don't like it.....I guess no where is safe now days. 

Well that's what's up in my world...


Later

4 comments:

jack69 said...

Good to hear the number change. U are doing well. Keep up the walking but dodge the bullets!!! Hearing the 90 figure ain't good.
Love from Florida. We head North this morning, over night in SC then NC to get ready for a trip to the BAdlands with out bad boys.

Always a treat to see your alert...

BlueRidge Boomer said...

Congratulations.....I try, but I can't get my A1C below 6.9.....
Keep up the good work..!!

Jon said...

You're making good progress and it's fantastic that you're walking every day. My lawn mower won't start and I can't afford a new one. It rains so much here in the TN mountains that the weeds are nearly as tall as me.

I don't need a weed wacker - I need a miracle.

JOHN said...

Good job