Sunday, July 21, 2013

OMG!!! I WANT A FREAKEN CIGARETTE!!!!!!!

Oh Well.......I at least went from 2 packs a day to 2 or 3 cigs a day........patches and lozenges are doing not much ........they help but.........some days  I just want one...just one......so I have one.....and it has been so gosh awful hot and humid.......I hate the heat and humidity.

Still no freaken job.........~~~~SIGH~~~~    


Brother #1 will be coming to visit soon........Brother #2........is making me crazy.......per usual......


oh well.......that's whats up in my world.......


Later......................

3 comments:

jack69 said...

THE ABSOLUTE HARDEST THING I EVER DONE, QUIT!!!!!!!!!

But in the end it was worth it. When I started smoking they were 15¢, I swore when they went to 35 I would quit. then 50 I would quit.
FINALLY I did. And yes, I dug thru ash trays for the longest butt. Even found a few! etc.\

BUT HANG IN THERE IT IS WORTH IT.

LOve from Utah and yep, it is HOT HERE!!!!

Jon said...

I'd say that you're making progress! I haven't smoked in many years (don't let the cigarette in my profile photo fool you!).

I hate the heat, too. I was weeding in my yard today and I almost passed out from the heat. I really thought I was going to croak.

I love that fish tank on your side bar. It's relaxing.

JOHN said...

Hello friend