Tuesday, September 3, 2013

OK..IT HAS B.EEN A LONG WHILE SO....

OK...Yes i am still alive and kicking.........why I have no idea....back in school for C.N.A.  this time........There is a lot of hand washing...more so than C.M.A. (or so it seems)....knock on door,introduce yourself,explain what you are going to do,wash hands, do task,(pulse) wash hands record......If old people are that coated with germs I don't want to be a Nursing assistant!!!!!!  LOL. anyway I started on the 27 of August and will finish on October 2 or so...take the test(s) on the 18th......then I hope I can get CBRF training also.....for free again....my C.N.A training was also free......if not I will have to take the classes one at a time and figure out how to pay for them...I don't think they are that expensive....Its only a week worth of classes...(so I can work in assisted living or hospital...still working on a C.M.A job) hospital at least I can get my foot in the door.....very intense training..120 hrs...We learned how to get the patient up to sitting position and stand them and give them their walker or cane today...tomorrow...we learn transfer from bed to wheelchair ......
Brother #1 is still here visiting....I saw him twice.....hopefully I will get to see him again before he leaves.

anyway..that's what's up in my little corner...


Later.....

1 comment:

jack69 said...

Hey nice to see the alert. All that sounds great. DO NOT STOP, give it 110% as I think you do and will.

Love from NC

Hang in there....