Oh where oh where to begin.........A few weeks back Brother #2 calls me up...I'm in the hospital he says....I asked why? He said I kept passing out....I said ok thanks. So I decided to go visit him.......I get there...he is sleeping.....I wait...3 min and he wakes up.....I asked what was wrong with him....he said something about low blood sugar and dehydration...Well do you eat? I eat only one meal a day...It's all I can afford..(If he wouldn't sell his food stamp money for real money he would not be starving) I said do you drink alot of water? no....(!) and wonders why he is in the hospital......anyway.....apparently he broke his ankle during one of his passing outs.....they didn't put a cast on it...they gave him one of those stupid "BOOTS" a few days later they let him out...and the next day appears at my house......"Can you fix this for me?"........I look down....he has taken the brace off for some reason and could not figure out how to put it back on right....So he had an ace bandage wrapped around it......so I put it together as best I could....and told him NOT TO TAKE IT OFF AGAIN.....yea right.....the next day.......he is back...."Can you fix this for me?" I don't know what this idiot was doing this time......I have never seen such a tangled mess......any way got it fixed the best I could.......and said...DO NOT TAKE THIS OFF AGAIN......I WILL NOT FIX IT AGAIN FOR YOU... (yea right) Well 3 days later........B#2....appears at door.....I did a dumb thing (really) I look down and he has his knee brace wrapped around the brace thingy on the boot....I said what did you do idiot? (and yes i call him idiot...if the shoe fits wear it) and the soft thingy that belongs on the inside is on the out side so the hard metal or plastic stiff part is next to his leg...and was complaining it was hurting him...(ya think) then he informed me what his stupid thing was.....he TOOK A SHOWER IN IT!!!!!! (!) So I fixed it for him again.....BUT now he has straps missing and two extra pieces (?) so I did the best I could......and slapped him in the head with the thin thing (for the sole of the foot) that is attached with Velcro or was anyway...and said..please do not come back for this problem........so I had a few day so f peace....shows up at my door.....no brace...I think he just had his knee brace wrapped around his shin...well at least I did have to fix it......I asked where is your brace.......he said something about it costing $137 I don't what that had anything to do with it but...whatever.....
Any way while I was in the hospital he told me he wanted to make B#1 "Power of attorney" I said ill let him know...so when I got home I call B#1 and told him he was in the hospital and why and told him he wanted him to be power of attorney he was like..pass......So any way....guess what I was asked today........Will you be my power of attorney? I'm like ummmm NO.
I don't think he understands what that is....I know very little about it......so no I do not want the responsibility.....Our sister is getting a bang out of this..she will have NOTHING to do with him but still worries about him and wonders about him
OK enough about the half wit.....I went to the Making Strides Against Breast Cancer Walk today....was ok......Cept for the DAMN GNATS!!!!!! BILLIONS AND BILLIONS of them!! I have been going and participating in this walk for 18 or so....and have frozen my fanny off.......got soaking wet in the COLD rain and even a few flurries of snow....but GNATS....never.....
OOh my I am chatty today.....
Later......
At times, things get a little worse.
6 days ago
.jpg)


2 comments:
You make a sad case funny. I think you face life well, Keeps you sane though...... Doesn't it?
The attitude I mean.
Hold on life ain't over yet, the best is yet to come.
((HUGS))
You truly have the patience of a saint. Your tales of woe make me glad I don't have siblings.
I thought it was too early in the year for gnats. Texas usually doesn't get them until summer & autumn (they should be flying here soon.....).
Post a Comment