Saturday, May 11, 2013

OH...HERE WE GO......

Well...I have fixed brother #2's brace 857 times.....I wish I had a mean bone......I would jam it up his a$$......The last two time's he was over ..I did not have to fix it tho...I think...maybe by chance he has it?  Maybe? Please? ...Anyway..I took it off and he has this huge bulky thick brace thingy wrapped around his shin..and an ace bandage.....he said the sores on his shin were bothering him "the one's I bandaged for you last time?  yes..they itch....So wrapping them up so they don't get air helps....(?) No....Please do not wrap it like that...gets to warm and moist.....so I re-clean and bandage them with fresh neosporin told him NOT to wrap it up again...it itches because its healing....or trying too....so put the brace back of (after giving it a good dose of febreeze..PU)
Before putting his brace back on I notice a large bump on the top of his foot......Do you have another bandage? No...he said..ok off with the sock......BIG HUMP on his foot.....what did you do?  I don't know....Might want to make an appointment with......I have one on the 15th ...I think he says...(?)ok let the Dr. know about bump.....ok....so on went the brace...he watched me intently...again....lol

I cannot wait till he gets this off......

~~~~~~SIGH~~~~~

later...

1 comment:

jack69 said...

Soooo methinks this qualifies you for a HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY, for being the mother of your brother(s). (smile)

Hugs...