At times, things get a little worse.
6 days ago
"There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."
4 comments:
totally awesome!
What a great surprise!~ Brothers are nice, I hope Shirl is as glad to see me back in NC (If I ever get back haha)
And Sherry had actually enjoyed this time with her little brother.
Enjoy and vorget the big one, you ain't got time!!!!
Sherry & jack
Lmao! I was looking for the like button LOL!
That is great news!
Have fun! Also, love the new photo on top.
Post a Comment