Friday, April 1, 2011
DID YOU KNOW.......
We had to do a paper for communications class, a different culture..I picked Greek...Did you know Greece is NOT and Island!? I for some reason always thought it was....dumb huh?....anyway... (apparently I am not the only one who was in THAT geography class....) I told the teacher It must have joined with the mainland sometime AFTER I learned about it...lol. Then we had to make a presentation of our report....we had treats from Norway.....Germany...Italy...and Greece. And the the girl who did Norway brought in her families Bible...from Norway and it was way way old from the 1800's I think she said.....was that a sight! School is going ok...3 more weeks till finals......!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So fast that went...I still feel like I don't know a thing..all those word parts...are dancing in my head but not with the right partners..lol so anyway I just waned to let everyone know I am still here and doing ok.....study time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)


1 comment:
Hey YOu just mistook the term Greek Islands to mean Greece. But then the explainatin that it joined the mainland lately is good too. HA!
My favorite place in the world was at one time Corfu, a small Greek island. I had planned to take my wife there one day, but since things in that part of the world have gone crazy, that is out.
Love from jack & Sherry
Good entry BTW
Post a Comment