Saturday, October 9, 2010

I WITNESSED A MURDER ON TUESDAY....

I was on the bus stop going food shopping after the bank so I was by my old place of employment...saw one person I knew.....we chatted for a bit...he retired and was just going in to clean out his desk....any way was good to see him....Not to mention very pleasant to look at...lol. any way.....I was waiting and this ~AHEM~ large man came to wait for the bus too...bus came I gopt on...and sat down....and the ~AHEM~ large man got on after me...and as he sat down I noticed the ladybug on his butt.......lmaooo ~~SQUISH~~~

It was a very exciting week for me......ladybug murder on Tuesday.....and on Wednessday the "tree butchers" came....Or was it Monday for the tree butcher?....hmmmm all my days run together now...sheesh. Well any way the tree butchers are the city workers who go up the city streets trimming the tress on the street...funny tho they wouldn't listen to me when I told them to cut three certain trees down..pricks...lol. They did go light on my tree tho at my request...they really butcherd the one across the street from me, looks like a dang Q-tip.

Well that's it for my exciting week...lol

5 comments:

Paula said...

well you had me going there. I like Ladybugs so I so sorry. Cute entry I might add.

Joann said...

This post CRACKED ME UP!!! Poor Ladybug!!!! Well, sounds like it was a manslaughter, I'm mean... he really didn't MEAN to do it, but.... wait... what was a ladybug doing on his BUTT!?!? Stupid ladybug can't smell the difference between a flower and a fat man's butt??!! LOL!!

jack69 said...

Finally a BUS story!!!

DAngit! I wanted a good murder story. The mafia hit man hits the squealer. The Squealer pulls his rod and snuffs the Mafia hit guy! etc.


You coulda saved the lady bug!!!! No!!! you sat by and watched it get squeashed.

enjoy looking at the q-tip!

Take care, Have a great weekend. And for you information today is Saturday the 9th, tomorrow when you read this it will be Sunday the 10th. (No I don't know what month, you have to do some research here!)

betty said...

you had me, I'm thinking "oh my gosh, how awful" but then of course, it was awful for the lady bug.

hoping next week will be a good one for you

betty

Toon said...

What a horrible way to go!