Thursday, October 28, 2010

WELL TODAY I FOUND OUT.....

Just how stupid I am...lol I had to go back to the hire center for signing up for some other government program or something...and it took two days...well today was day two....we had to take a reading test.....vocabulary......and..the dreaded math test....geeeeeeeze......40 questions on the math test......25 mins to do...no calculator (!) God...I don't think I got many of the fractions right...or the multiplying...lol. Oh Well.....I know it doesn't mean I'm stupid but DANG!!!!!

I CANNOT wait till this election is OVER either....I cannot stand the phone calls every fricken day..........who are you supporting?? Who you voting for?......If I answer by mistake I always say "who ever wins the EEENIE MEANIE MINEY MO...and hang up.....SHEESH......Or if I am in an exceptionally bad mood...I say none of you fricken business.....

Let's see what else.....OH I managed to piss off brother #2 again.......LOL. He was apparently "working" for one of his "friends" and he didn't pay him $245.00 owed for his work ( No clue here) So he wanted to put a complaint in with the Better Business Bureau. (?) I tried to explain to him that tha's NOT what the BBB is for......That it's for checking out....But before I could finish explaining this to him he said FUCK YOU You just don't want to do this foir me....BLAH BLAH BLAH.....SHEESH.....The next day he calls wants me to call 411 for him and get the number for the Wisconsin Labor board...so I did.....1-866-667-6572........3 mins later he call back I WANTED THE NUMBER FOR THE WISCONSIN LABOR BOARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's the Washington number I can't call that on my phone (?)................I said.....WELL THAT'S THE FRICKEN NUMBER THEY GAVE ME.....and hung up......sheesh......Why on EARTH does that jackasss thinh I was put on this earth to drop everything to do his bidding? or whatnot?

hope everyone is doing fine!

6 comments:

jack69 said...

Well oh, well oh, pretty baby you're sweet as honey, ........

Nope, it don't mean you are dumb, just adjusted to this society and computers and calculators.

But the brother? Yeah he thinks that is what Sisters were put here for, to get the right telephone # for him!!!

You are right with your statement at the top, you are fighting some kind of battle!!

Love you girl!! I was told to hang in there things can be worse, and they were. (at times!)

Take care!

betty said...

I'm sure you did good on your testing,Melanie. the math probably came back to you once you started doing it like riding a bike

I think we get spoiled having a calculator

I too will be glad when the elections are over!

betty

garnett109 said...

fine here, have a great weekend

Toon said...

Campaigning politicians, jerk brothers AND math? Yep. I'd say you've had enough. Anybody would.

shirl72 said...

Sometime we just need to stay in
the bed with our heads covered up.
Remember I have a brother named
Jack.

Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Shirl

Missie said...

I can't wait until the election is over either. Besides the commercials and mail, we've even had some candidates ring our door.

Happy Halloween!