Dang....oh well..can't last forever I suppose...lol. I did manage to get a new belt..how exciting is that?..HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! And a new wallet..I didn't really need the wallet but...I bought it anyway. (on sale at Kohl's) So anywho...weather was bad it was windy and a bit chilly..wind was way cold. We had frost warnings! FROST! Can you believe it? Good thing all I have in my garden is weeds...they would survive a nuclear attack..of this I am sure..they have survived round-up...Ortho weed-b-gone....salt.....altho the weed-b-gone worked a lot better than the round up...salt didn't work at all...(someone at work said table salt on weeds works to get rid of weeds) Not quite sure what planet she was from.....prolly from the same planet the guy who told me cayenne pepper works for squirrels.*&%$%$^&*....It don't by the way...well not around here anyway...lol. So I will have NO flowers in my pot this year...just didrt...lol..maybe peanuts grow?? HAHAHAHAHA!
I also mowed the weeds...can't say mow the lawn..there is very little grass..just some weeds that get little purple flowers on them...and dandelions...and crab grass...and picker bushes..I do try to keep those cut down before they go to seed tho. and me and roomie grilled out today..yummie steaks! and hash browns. She is going for surgery on Tuesday...so I will be off work for a few days after she comes home to take care of her. she is having a hystericaleptomy (her word not mine...lol)
Hope everyone had a great weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)


1 comment:
enjoy your week, the ones with the purple flowers are clover.
Post a Comment