Well roomie came home from surgery today. She is doing very well. I will be off tomorrow so if she needs something lifted or what ever I can do it. Tuesday when she had it I left he hospital at the wrong time....school had just let out......OMG!!!!!! ARE TEENAGERS RUDE!!!! (I knew this already.....but) DANG!!!!! And potty mouths....I use the f-bomb..quite a bit but dang (depends who I am talking to) but sheesh..... and other things that come out of their mouths :X ....And cell phones ....I dislike them..had custody of roommies cell phone for the time she was hospitalized,So I could call her sister after her surgery and tell her how things went and stuff...but you hear 20-30 phone conversations on the bus at once about who is going to kick so and so's a$$ and who gave who a B***-J**.....gets old.....and why is it when the first thing said AFTER hello is HUH???
must be from listening to those ear-plug thingys nowdays..lol I have head phones but not the earbud things...and they crank them up so loud you can hear it from the back of the bus!!!!!!!!!!!!! And these things are in their ears!!!! They will all be deaf before they are 20!!! at their own doing!
Well have a great evening !
At times, things get a little worse.
6 days ago
.jpg)


3 comments:
Glad to hear roomie is home
Hope your roomie is doing well. I'm sure in your hands she will be doing great. Have a great weekend!
Delighted to hear you roommate is back home. As for rude teenagers, I used to live across from the HS and I dreaded when school was in session. Thankfully I no longer live there and it's now gated, the kids are literally locked into school. (Hugs)Indigo
Post a Comment