Well mid June I got a temp job at a packing place, packing game card for a certain "yellow" guy...It's an hour away from home and a van takes us there...anyway...I have learned muck from the other temps that come and go...like: Where to buy and sell stocks....bit coin and how they pay you(?). ALL about the "Illuminati" "Masons" and all conspirtory theories known to man...and that was all from one man....he talked ALOT about money and how to make it.....my thought....DUDE.. you are working second shift for a temp service making $12.50 an hour.....if you know so much WHY???...Any way not my business...good thing he did not return the next day...sheesh....any way July I came down with covid.....had a two week vacation that I cannot afford....trying to save my house...behind on property taxes...was paying 130.00 a week but with the covid thing cant....and I also found out I cannot stand all day...back pain....not alot of companies have jobs for people who are all crippled I guess....so I will have to try and get a telemarketer job or something...good luck with that with no experience...so now job is not as busy..so they are going to try to get me on first shift...hope so...so I can look for other work sitting down...
And that is what's happening in my world...
hope all of you are well
Later....
.jpg)


1 comment:
Hey good to hear from you. ALSO I know that guy that knows everything. LOL I met him too!
Sorry to hear about the back and the stinking Covid. Hoping for all to work out for you. BE SAFE...
Love from down here Sherry & jack
Post a Comment