WELL I wish I could find the Yahoos that keep dumping their garbage in the back by my garage.....someone had dumped two QUEEN sized mattresses and from my vantage point out my kitchen windows the looked like they were across the alley from me.....anyway (5/1) I get a lovely "blue" notice from the city to "remove the bulky refuse" from your premises within 24 hours or you will be fined....SOOOOOO I get on the horn and call everyone I know "do you know anyone with a truck? All no's (I think everyone should know someone with a truck but...I have no control over that..lol)...anyway the next day I get home and there is a lovely "pink" notice on my door stating that I needed to remove "the bulky refuse" from my property or get fined $50.00....I am thinking to myself ok come get the damn "bulky refuse" and bill me....simple...(this was 5/2) okay....5/3 I get a letter in the mail......you need to get rid of the "bulky refuse" or you will be charged $295.00+ for a private contractor to remove it ........(mouth drop)...so I am back on the horn.....my neighbor "informed me that the city came and got it and said they were doing a "FREE"picking up of unwanted refuse...............SIGH
So this has been the main drama at Mel's house....other tahn that not much going on we had a nice day yesterday 76* today back to rain and cold but tha is Wisconsin for you supposed to rain all this week.....again.....
OHHH I joined a gym....march 8th...I go 3 days a week...ain't lost a stinkin pound.....lol but I know I am gaining muscle because my pants are fitting looser...workin on me some biceps!! Also my core muscles...(I don't think I have any of those yet.....lol
Hope everyone is good..
That's whats up in my world...
Later
At times, things get a little worse.
6 days ago
.jpg)


2 comments:
Yeah, communications with any city gov't is wild.(been doing it with this small town for two months now.
Good luck on the Gym.
Love from down here,
Sherry & jack
sorry for your stressful times keep you head up
Post a Comment